China Int'l Integrated Housing Industry & Building Industrialization Expo (CIHIE 2022)
China, a Growing Power in the Prefabricated Construction Industry
With the supporting of the national government, the prefabricated construction industry is set to be more and more promising.China’s strong push for prefabricated building industry is triggering the trillion yuan market by 2021. Leading homegrown brands are emerging, and international brands are also welcome to tap into the Chinese market.
Preview of CIHIE 2022
As one of the biggest prefabricated building fair, every year CIHIE displays a most comprehensive industry chain and the cutting-edge products. For the 2022 show, CIHIE will receive 260+ exhibitors on a 32,000 sq.m show floor. Among all concurrent events, Global Prefabricated Building Development Summit 2022 is the most attracting one for its excellent speaker lineup and wonderful speeches.
Review of CIHIE 2021
The long-anticipated CIHIE has ended on a high note this May 10th Guangzhou, after 3 days’ concentrated display of the Prefabricated industry’s latest results and inventions. Exhibitors were very happy to meet old and new friends again through the rare professional exhibition held in 2021. The presence of new exhibitors, like CIMC Modular, Yahgee Modular,Tiangong,Broad Modular,Jekeen Intelligent, BNBM Group Forest, has injected the show with fresh energy and they think highly of CIHIE.
- Prefabricated & Modular Housing, Container Homes,Wooden houses
- Precast Concrete & EPC
- Related Machinery & Equipment
- Passive House Construction;
- Intelligent system:Prefabricated component design; BIM technology development
- Architectural Design: The Latest Concept of Architectural Design
- Related products:Green Building Materials and Equipment(Roof tiles,wall heat insulation materials, exterior wall decorated panel, waterproofing, roof heat insulation material, heat insulation coatings, fireproof materials, aerated concrete block, ceramist concrete block, integrated suspended ceiling, roof and vertical greening materials, etc.)
For more information visit the given web-page.